I really do like this workout and feel like my flexibility has improved even though I still wobble. I dislike the
swimming exercise. It looks and feels silly. I occasionally have to squeeze my workouts into work, and that one would be the one I would be most embarrassed to be seen doing. It calls for 2 minutes of it. I usually do a minute of it before switching to another ab workout. I am looking forward to doing different workouts as sustaining one work out is a bit boring after the first two weeks. I am still working out to Digster’s dance workout mix on Spotify, although I may make my own mix soon.
Also I would just like to say hello and thank you to my new followers.
One thing I have been planning on doing is to test out some healthy recipes. Hopefully, I’ll be able to share that project with you soon.
If the chance to workout was a snake, you’d be dead.
- Fit Fat Ballet + Cardio day 12 (fitfatstrive.wordpress.com)
- Fit Fat Ballet + Cardio Day 3 (fitfatstrive.wordpress.com)
- Fit Fat Ballet + Cardio day Day 5 (fitfatstrive.wordpress.com)
- Fit Fat Ballet (fitfatstrive.wordpress.com)
- Fit Fat Ballet Day 10 (fitfatstrive.wordpress.com)
- Fat Burning Treadmill Workout Videos (walking.answers.com)
- The best workouts for 15, 30 or 45 minutes (mnn.com)