We are nearing the end of the 25 day boot camp. I find it hard to believe that it has been 21 days since I started this blog. My health has been fluctuating between feeling fitter and feeling sicker. The sickness has nothing to do with Prevention’s workout though. Just my overall health, which I feel is made worse by overall weight and eating habits. I have found that even though I slacked off a bit during my bouts of illness that writing this blog has helped me to keep working out even when I didn’t feel like it. I have been working on improving my eating habits. Over the weekend I held a dinner party with friends and I made sure to make healthier foods esp. since one of my guests is a diabetic.
Recently I had some lessons from my former personal trainer driven in. She always emphasized warming up before and doing something to cool down after. I really haven’t been doing enough of that. The other day I was just stretching a little in bed when I suddenly felt intense pain in my left leg. It left me in agony for what felt like hours and afterwards it was difficult to walk. I did some research and one possible cause is not stretching properly after a work out. The other lesson came tonight while doing the swimming exercise when I suddenly had a sharp pain in my back. This could have been because of not warming up or due to poor form.
As for cardio I have mainly been doing a lot of walking. I also did one more workout from the app, workout trainer by skimble. I choose a random cardio workout. This one was challenging but doable. The major flaw for me was that this one did not even have a short video it just flashed slowly onto the images of how the exercises were to be done. Before I did this one I was going to give one of the other apps, Fitstar, a chance but I took a moment to read the terms and conditions and they really scared me off of trying that app. Maybe I was wrong to discount but I really did not feel comfortable with agreeing with what it said.
I’m sorry for only doing one blog last week. It is my goal to do at least two a week.
Life is too short for you to be embarrassed by the things you love.
- Fit Fat Ballet + Sore Day 21 (fitfatstrive.wordpress.com)
- Fit Fat Ballet Day 15 (fitfatstrive.wordpress.com)
- Fit Fat Ballet + Cardio Day 3 (fitfatstrive.wordpress.com)
- Fit Fat Ballet + Cardio day Day 5 (fitfatstrive.wordpress.com)
- Fit Fat Ballet + Cardio day 12 (fitfatstrive.wordpress.com)
- Fit Fat Ballet (fitfatstrive.wordpress.com)
- exercising with sore muscles, it can be done (thefitchronicles.com)
- Meet FitStar, an App That is Revolutionizing the Home Workout (brit.co)
- 3 Free iOS Apps For a Healthier You (macobserver.com)
- Five Short Workouts for Busy People with No Time to Exercise (caelanhuntress.com)