I’m actually not really sure if it is in fact day 12. I have kind of gotten my days mixed up lately. I have been keeping up and pushing harder with both cardio and Prevention’s Ballet Boot Camp. My feet have started to kink up during some of the exercises which rather hurts the flow of them. My balance is still pretty bad and I often wobble. I don’t have a barre to stand with so I use chairs and walls to steady myself. I do however feel that my balance is getting better.
For my cardio, I have been swimming like crazy. I have been hitting the pool for an hour to an hour and a half. I did find one swim workout that I have enjoyed. It includes some fun exercises like spider manning, where you run up the wall. The only hard part is that it tells you to run back down the wall, but each step up pushes you away from the wall. So, when you reach the top you are floating several inches away and when you try to run back down you wind up awkwardly failing in the water.
“Holiday, Celebrate” Madonna.
- Fit Fat Ballet + Cardio day 12 (fitfatstrive.wordpress.com)
- Fit Fat Ballet + Cardio Day 3 (fitfatstrive.wordpress.com)
- Fit Fat Ballet + Cardio day Day 5 (fitfatstrive.wordpress.com)
- Fit Fat Ballet Day 10 (fitfatstrive.wordpress.com)
- Fit Fat Ballet (fitfatstrive.wordpress.com)
- Update Week 1: Lean95 Fitness Challenge (booniblog.com)
- – FIT IT ALL IN PROJECT – (Yoga/Cardio & Strength Training) (fortivita.wordpress.com)