Sorry I have been so quiet but life has been keeping me busy.
Even though I have been busy with studying and work, I have been able to fit in some workouts due to NanoWorkout. Which has several good ideas about how to incorporate exercise into daily life. I personally like the ones to do while brushing your teeth and the ones for walking up the stairs. They are light quick exercises that can be done by almost everyone.
The other thing I have decided to do is to start trying weightlifting. This has been something I have been wanting to do for a while but felt especially pumped up to do after watching Pacific Rim in 3d (watch it). The music as well as the amazing fight scenes really energized me. That being said I didn’t really know where to start so I googled and found a very clear guide with a lot of advice from bodybuilding. com. It offers general tips as well as a detailed 12 week program that offers different workouts for each day of the week in 3 to 4 week blocks. It also allows for 3 days off a week to do cardio, to relax, or to make up for a lost day. So far I am 2 days in and I am really sore but in a good way. After lifting I feel charged and kind of bad ass even though I have only been lifting lighter weights since I am just starting. I have been using my ipad to help me keep track and to also watch the demo videos. To help me feel charged I like to listen to the soundtrack for Pacific Rim and Dredd.
I also feel like mentioning some things I have recently become a fan of. I loved Pacific Rim, even though I feel like there could have been more female characters. The other thing is the podcast Welcome to Night Vale. A pleasant dessert community served with a side of Lovecraft.
Remember to Hydrate
- Unbelievable Pacific Rim video reveals all of the Kaiju’s secrets (io9.com)
- PACIFIC RIM Sequel Will Have a Jaeger and Kaiju Hybrid! (geektyrant.com)
- Guillermo del Toro Says ‘Pacific Rim’ Sequel Would Feature Jaeger/Kaiju Hybrid (slashfilm.com)
- The Cool Pacific Rim End Titles You Never Saw (io9.com)
- Pacific Rim Giant Intimacy (guardianlv.com)
- ‘Pacific Rim’ Dubbed One Of The Most Memorable Movies In Years (contactmusic.com)
- VIDEO: An Exclusive Inside Look at “Pacific Rim”! (thedailyquirk.com)
- [Quag Keep] Cyberpunk – Pacific Rim Sourcebook (quagkeep.blogspot.com)
- CrossFit OLY Shoes vs Nanos Weightlifting Shoes vs Minimalist Shoes The Daily BS (theofficialwebspaceofwlshoescom.wordpress.com)
- Weightlifting Or Aerobic Workout Which Is Better To Perform First (todayfromwlshoescom.wordpress.com)