Welp, I have finished Prevention Magazine’s Ballet Boot Camp. I feel like I made progress to becoming
fitter even if I didn’t lose any weight. I have still been doing walking and swimming. Sadly, the other day I while walking I wound up getting a combo of heat and fat rash. One of my friends shared an interesting on how to prevent it. Rub some deodorant on the spots where it is prone to happen. I shall try this next time I go walking after my rash has healed and I’ll let you know if it works.
One thing I really liked about the ballet boot camp was the working out plan which laid out a solid plan for alternating work outs with cardio. I think that it is a plan which I will keep even if I am doing other toning exercises. One I am planning on doing is one from the magazine Cosmopolitan which I just started randomly getting. Also, I have been working on the healthy eating idea and hope to share that with you in a couple of days.
Let me know if you have any ideas about plans I should try next.
Sometimes a banana is just a banana.
- Fit Fat Ballet + Cardio day 12 (fitfatstrive.wordpress.com)
- Fit Fat Ballet Day 10 (fitfatstrive.wordpress.com)
- Fit Fat Ballet Day 15 (fitfatstrive.wordpress.com)
- Fit Fat Ballet + Sore Day 21 (fitfatstrive.wordpress.com)
- Fit Fat Ballet (fitfatstrive.wordpress.com)
- Too Fat to Dance (lucypieee.wordpress.com)
- Ballet at home- DVDs, YouTube, and Tips (adultballerinaproject.com)